Our high ropes activity courses and forest climbing parks provide exciting challenges and unique experiences. We will not compromise or cut shortcuts when it comes to the safety of your visitors. This means that we strictly adhere to the building and safety rules set forth by European legislators, national industry authorities, and roof organizations.
- Design, construction and installation comply with EU regulations NEN EN 15567-01 and NEN EN 12572
- We fully observe the guidelines of the European Ropes Course Association (ERCA) and International Adventure Park Association (IAPA)
- Full compliance with all building regulations issued by regional or communal authorities.
- Complete technical documentation, including user manuals, Health & Safety and operational guidelines as well as course-specific risk assessments
- We provide training and education for your management and operational staff (according to EN 15567‐02)
- Site acceptance tests by an accredited independent technical testing and certification body prior to the opening (according to EN 15567‐01 and NEN EN 12572)
- Annual inspection and maintenance, on- and off-site support and refresher courses for operational staff