The "Green" Anchoring Device. ECO-friendly technology.
Our "tree-friendly" anchor gear (tree mounting / tree strapping system) for forest high ropes, which has been used by climbing park designers all over Europe, is one of Skywalker's "green" technical solutions. Unlike traditional systems that use multi-layer steel cable coils, this eco-friendly mounting device is based on a collection of specifically designed brackets that can be continuously adjusted to the ongoing growth pattern of every tree that is part of the course supporting structure.
However, the Skywalkers' anchor gear (tree strap system) offers more than just environmental compatibility/friendliness: The system is simple and straightforward to install, requires very little maintenance, and is comparable in price and longevity to traditional methods. Furthermore, TÜV has verified the system's use in many parks, ensuring the operational safety of any climbing park that uses our environmentally friendly solution.
We not only use our tree-friendly mounting method in our own climbing park designs, but we also sell our system to adventure park and climbing course designers all around the globe.
- Proven technology
- Extensively tested and applied in various TUV certified Forest High-Wire parks.
- Complies with all European Safety requirements and industry standards.
- Developed in collaboration with leading tree experts
- Easy and straightforward installation.
- Low maintenance and ROI.
- Lifespan comparable to conventional steel cable anchoring.
- Price comparable to conventional steel cable anchoring.
- Unobtrusive ECO design.
* Exclusive VAT and transport. Depending on configuration and amount ordered in a single order.